We have a wide experience in providing customized quality services for companies searching for sourcing management services. We are proudly associated with several multinational companies in the area of securing inputs and services from India.
Our belief is that strategic sourcing is a comprehensive process aimed at obtaining maximum advantage on cost, technology, process and quality by leveraging on company’s buying power.
Our sourcing process comprises:
- Strategic Sourcing – Vendor identification, evaluation and development – both in India and other countries. Evaluation process of any Supplier includes techno-commercial feasibility study, quality norms and assurance plan, adherence to EHS standards and other salient parameters as needed by the Buyer
- Contract framing for sourcing with special attention to price, terms & conditions for supply, contract performance criteria, quality norms and their checks and rejection settlement norms etc.
- Offering complete end-to-end procurement process support.
- Post procurement analysis to ensure that best sourcing practice has been followed in the interest of suppliers and customers.
We have several success stories in providing sourcing to well-known multinational companies across the world. Pearl pigments, catalyst, coatings, modified resins, additives and basic/essential chemicals are some of the items where we have offered specialized services.
Our Sourcing services include following:
- market information reports
- global sourcing solutions
- factory inspections
- transport cost analysis
- due diligence reports
- partner search
- quality inspection
All services can be purchased individually or with a long term contract depending on customer needs.
- Location advantage to access suppliers in APAC and Middle East countries
- Complete solutions by identifying & qualifying suppliers offering consistent quality, competitive price and facilities complying to international standards
- Strong database of qualified supplier network in Asia (EU REACH compliant)
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Experienced team to handle negotiations with selected suppliers
Contact our Sourcing team email@example.com